Popular Posts

Thursday 1 January 2015

It's 2015!

A new year has final started and I'm so excited for the new things that it will bring! 

I thought, why not start the New Year with a 'December Favourites'? 

I love those monthly favourites because it, kind of, is a review of the things a person likes and it can really help you finding out if the product is good and if it's worth the price.


I'll just start with my book favourite this month. I am a big bookworm and I like to read A LOT, especially when I've got winter break and it is snowing outside. Then I am all cuddled up in my bed with a book and a cup of tea. 

This time it was 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg aka Zoella. You all probably already know her and the book and if not you should check her out immediately! She's amazing and the book also! 
The storyline deals with things that are a big topic at the moment, such as cyber bullying and homophobia but also typical teenage girls problems and anxiety. 

I find that the book is, although it deals with all those problems, really funny and heartwarming.

So, if you need a book to read try out 'Girl Online'! 



My second favourite is my make-up favourite. Because I have really light skin and a yellowish undertone I find it really hard to get the right foundation tone. Often it is too dark or too pink or it won't cover up my spots. But, thank god, in December I found a foundation that has the right skin tone and also covers up small spots. It's the Make Up Factory- All Natural Foundation in the shade Light Beige 03. 

Next is my hair favourite. Recently I got a lot of split ends and my hair looked really unhealthy. In December I found a shampoo that I once used in summer and made my hair really soft. It's the Aussie Luscious Long-Shampoo and I also bought the same conditioner. 
This shampoo and the conditioner make the hair really soft and it also looks healthy again. 

So, this were my favourites I hope you liked them! What were your favourites in December? 

PS: If you have any more book recommendations please also comment them down below. I'm currently out of new books and I really, really, really want to read a cute love story! 

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment