Popular Posts

Monday 17 March 2014

Shopping Trip Gone Wild


So...I went shopping. I didn't only shop I also ordered a lot of things online! Since spring started I needed new clothes because I only had thick pullovers and cardigans left from the icy winter. 

However, I went shopping last week and I ordered another clothing item the other day because it looked so cute and I thought that I would totally regret it if I don't buy it.

H&M and Zara were the stores I left most of my money at. I tried to find things that I could add together to get a complete new look and I bought a lot of flowy shirts and lace shorts. I'm such a fan of flowy things because they look so cute and fresh. Perfect for summer and spring!


This is the cute little lace pant I bought at Zara. I searched for a lace pant like this for ages and I fell in love with it at first glance! 


I also bought this simple lavender coloured tube top. It's perfect to wear under a light sweater or pullover on a colder day. (Zara


This is the sweater I mentioned before. It's a light one and soooooo cozy! (Zara


This looks really basic in the front but when you turn it around it's the most beautiful blouse I've ever seen!


See? Like I said, it's flowy and light, perfect for spring and summer. Since it is a bit see-through I also like to wear the lilac tube-top underneath. (Zara)

Last but not least this cute little blouse! (Zara)


It's also flowy and light (duh!) and I like to wear it with high-waisted jeans, which are coming in my next blog post because I am going to stop here. A little 'cliffhanger' never hurt nobody. ;) 

So I am starting a 3-Series-Post of the items I bought. This one is the haul of the things I bought at Zara. The next post is about H&M and the last one about my newly bought make-up! 

I hope you liked this post. Bye, bye! Until next time! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment